Are you a geometry dash player and looking for the best mouse for geometry dash.? Geometry dash is getting popular because of its innovative game idea. it requires the right mouse for navigation controls
Are you looking for the best mouse for playing geometry dash? Geometry dash was developed by Sweden based developer Robert Topala for android and IOS. The main concept behind geometry dash is controlling and navigating the movement of the icon and avoid obstacles through different music levels. Furthermore, playing of geometry dash requires certain skills and importantly good mouse.
Moreover, geometry dash is getting popular day by day due to its rhythm-based game design. It was so popular that in addition to geometry dash three other series were made. A geometry dash can be played with a controller, mouse, or touchscreen. Most players recommend playing with the mouse as it’s easier to navigate the icon.
In a Hurry Up; Best Mouse for Geometry Dash
If you are in a hurry and you don’t have time to go through all the options. I have selected the best 3 among them.
Logitech G203 Prodigy Wired mouse is considered the best option for Geometry dash as it’s Cost-effective, has an ergonomic design, has a decent 6 button layout that can be easily customized, and most importantly it has precision and accuracy to handle any type of game.
Furthermore, this product can easily beat other brands based on price and performance. This mouse also has an incredible feature like RGB lighting LEDs and 8000 DPI gaming-grade sensors that respond exactly to the movement of the mouse.
Glorious Model O- is considered another best option for games like geometry Dash. This mouse is extremely lightweight with a honeycomb design that not only looks good but also helps in ventilation and prevents the mouse from overheating.
Moreover, it has 6 buttons layout that can be easily customized using the software. This mouse has a low latency click rate and has a very comfortable grip. Furthermore, this mouse has game graded sensors that are accurate and consistent. It has unique features like RGD lighting and G –skates that glide without any resistance.
Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed gaming mouse gives an ultimate wireless experience. It is compatible with wireless as well Bluetooth and another amazing feature is the impressive battery life that is up to 450 hours. Moreover, Razer Basilisk is considered 25% faster than other mice available in the market.
Similarly, the Razer hyper-speed mouse provides with lag-free gaming experience for 285 hours and, has an ergonometric design, and has 6 programmable buttons that can be reconfigured using the software. Unique features gaming graded sensors and RGD lighting are also present. This mouse is considered a complete package solid mouse for a reasonable price.
Top 7 Best Mouse for Geometry Dash Reviews:
1. Logitech G203 Prodigy RGB Wired Gaming Mouse
Logitech G203 is specially designed for games because of its outstanding performance. Logitech is a wired gaming mouse that is suitable for Mac and PC hardware. Moreover, this mouse is from the world’s bestselling gaming gear brand. Logitech is one of the best gaming hardware developers like a gaming keyboard, mice, and PC headset.
Furthermore, Logitech not only shows outstanding performance but is very cost-effective. It has an amazing design and is comfortable in a grip. This product is not only recommended for Geometry dash but other games as well. Logitech can easily beat other brands based on its price and performance.
Logitech is a lightweight mouse that weighs up to 3 ounces and has a package dimension of 1.85 x 7.56 x 5.35 inches. It’s a well-developed mouse with the most vibrant light Sync RGB featuring color waves. Another thing you can customize display lights from 16.8 million colors, according to your desire.
Moreover, Logitech G203 prodigy has a standard 6 button design and a very low click latency that is ideal for games like Geometry-dash. Also, this product has reliable hardware the button consists of durable metal springs for reliability and performance. Furthermore, the clicks are crisp and precise and make your gaming more fun.
- Logitech G203 prodigy has 6000 DPI gaming-grade sensors that respond exactly to the movements of the mouse. Furthermore, the sensitivity of your mouse can be easily customized by using Logitech G HUB gaming software.
- Logitech has an elegant six-button design and G HUB can be used to customized the button task for simplicity.
- This product is cost-effective and G HUB gives a great amount of customization according to your demand like GHUB gives the option of Screen mapping and auto visualization and many more.
- G HUB software
- Gaming-grade sensors
- Well-built and good button quality
- Not designed for Linux
- Mouse size is small
2.Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse
Razer Basilisk X hyper speed is a wireless mouse that is compatible with Bluetooth. This mouse has an ergonomic friendly design that gives you the ultimate gaming experience. Moreover, the Razer hyper-speed mouse is manufactured by the No.1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the United States. They specialize in the keyboard, Mice, PC headphones, and microphones.
Furthermore, Razer hyper speed is considered 25% faster than other wireless mice available in the market. This mouse is one of the best options for geometry dash because of its performance and efficiency. This product comes with 2 years’ warranty and ideal for PC hardware.
Razer Hyperspeed wireless mouse weighs up to 7.2 ounces and has a package dimension of 2.96 x 5.12 x 1.67 inches. It’s a well-developed mouse with 1 AA battery that is included.
Moreover, this mouse has a feature of dual-mode connectivity, it supports Bluetooth for efficient power consumption that is 450 hours. Also, the Razer hyper-speed mouse provides with lag-free gaming experience for 285 hours.
Also, this mouse has an ergonometric design and has 6 programmable buttons that can be reconfigured and assign different macro functions by razor synapse 3. This mouse has a very low latency rate and has an acceleration rate of 40.
- Razer Hyperspeed wireless mouse has a high-speed transmission and seamless frequency switching in different environments.
- Moreover, Battery life is up to 450 hours and it can last up to 450 hours on Bluetooth and 285 hours on wireless. When the battery is about the die the indicator red light will blink indicating that the battery needs to be charged.
- Razer mouse provides its user with durable mechanical switches it can support up to 50 million clicks. Moreover, this mouse gives you the precision and speed that you need for gaming, it’s engineered with 99.4% accuracy and 16000DPI sensors.
- Long battery life
- Low latency
- Ergonometric design and easy grip
- Not suitable for Linux
- The scroll wheel doesn’t scroll properly
3. Glorious Model O- (Minus) Gaming Mouse
A glorious Model gaming mouse has an audience of its own. This mouse gives performance and style at the same time. Moreover, this mouse is extremely lightweight, and flexible cable makes it ideal for games like geometry dash. Model o comes with amazing features like a Honeycomb shell that gives the mouse durability and lightweight. Tiny holes are providing ventilation and keep the palm moist free.
Furthermore, the Glorious Model O – gaming mouse is built for small to medium hands to give them control and comfort at the same time. Manufacture of the Glorious mouse provides 180 days’ replacement guarantee with a 2-year warranty.
Glorious Model is a very lightweight mouse that weighs up to 2.08 ounces and a product dimension of 4.72 x 2.48 x 1.42 inches. This mouse has an eye-catching honeycomb design that not looks good but also helps in ventilation and prevents the mouse from overheating.
Furthermore, glorious o- mouse feet are smooth and are 100% pure virgin PTFE that moves without any resistance, and G- skates come in 0.81mm thickness. Another amazing feature is RGB lighting that makes the gaming experience complete. Glorious model o- has six programmable buttons and a unique ultra-flexible cable. The cable is little and gives its user a wireless experience.
- The glorious model comes with an accurate optical sensor with a 12000 DPI 1000 Hz polling rate and provides acceleration up to 50 G.
- Moreover, it gives amazing features like flexible cable, honeycomb design, Omron switches, and RCB lighting that can be customized using the software.
- This mouse is designed for gaming you can easily scroll and click and the Lift-off distance of this mouse 0.7mm and RGD LED provides you with 16.8 colors.
- Honeycomb design
- PTFE G-Skates
- RGB lights
- Ultra-flexible cable
- Good sensors
- The product is fragile and can break easily
4. Logitech G PRO Hero Gaming Mouse
Logitech G Pro hero comes in the category of the best-wired gaming mouse. It has an amazing design and the shape that is ideal for small to medium hand size. Another great thing is high-quality mouse feet that glide without any resistance and make it a good choice for Geometry-dash.
Moreover, this product has low click latency and a high polling rate due to optical sensors that give a great gaming experience.
Logitech G Pro is a lightweight mouse that weighs up to 3 ounces and has a package dimension of 1.49 x 2.44 x 4.57 inches. Furthermore, this mouse is a sleek, reliable, comfortable in use, and well-developed mouse. Logitech mouse has light syn technology in which you can easily customize brilliant and vibrant RGB lighting from 16.8 million according to your choice
Moreover, Logitech G203 prodigy has a standard 6 button design and a very low click latency that is ideal for games like Geometry-dash. Also, this product’s hardware is reliable and durable and it is tested to perform 50 million clicks. Mechanical switches and spring buttons have a tensioning system that gives performance and accuracy and a consistent feel in every click.
Furthermore, this mouse is comfortable in use and due to optimized weight gives stability and responsiveness.
- Logitech G Pro Hero has a 25K sensor that can be upgraded through G HUB and this upgrade is free. Moreover, G pro hero provides its user with 1:1 tracking and the optical sensor has a high polling rate and a sensitivity range is 100-25600 max dpi.
- This product is lightweight with a six-button layout that can be customized and save directly in the onboard memory without the need to reconfiguring your setting.
- Programmable RGB lights can be easily customized and even sync with other Logitech G gear.
- Optical sensor with high polling rate and low click latency
- Ideal for small to medium-sized hands
- Excellent quality hardware
- Programmable RGB lights
- the cable is sometimes inflexible
- the scroll wheel is not smooth enough
5. Utech Smart Venus Pro RGB Wireless MMO Gaming Mouse
If you are a gamer and looking for a performance Utech Smart Pro should be your number one choice. Most gamers think that the gaming mouse should be wireless and have an ergonomic handling shape. Utech smart Venus has an ergonomic design, multiple MMO buttons, extremely responsive sensors that provide you with precise performance, and a wireless gaming experience.
Moreover, this product is designed for medium hand size and the ergonomic design provides its user comfort. Manufacture of the Utech smart provides its customer with lifetime product care service.
Utech Smart is designed for PC and Mac hardware and it weighs up to 6 ounces and the product dimension is 4.6 x 3 x 1.5 inches. Furthermore, this mouse has 16 customizable buttons that can improve gaming performance. Similarly, response time and gaming performance are improved by complex custom buttons.12 of the buttons are at thumb grip to fit your thumb tip for easy clicking.
UtechSmart Venus Pro has special two modes to reduce battery life. Auto sleeping mode and low power consumption mode extend battery life. Moreover, Utech smart actuation software provides its user battery consumption monitoring. Ergonomic design ensures a comfortable grip and reduces wrist fatigue. The grinding coating on the mouse is sweat resistant.
- UtechSmart VENUS Pro gives a professional level performance with 2.4 GHz data transmission technology, Nano signal receiver, and stable 1. 5m wire. It offers steady and fast data transmission with a 10-meter reception boundary.it means you can take your mouse anywhere you want.
- This mouse has a custom PixArt Optical sensor that is super accurate. Moreover, it provides up to 16000 DPI with 5 DPI switchable stages and a polling rate of 1000 Hz that gives an ultimate gaming experience. U tech software provides its user with mouse performance and accuracy.
- Another amazing feature is RGB lighting that provides 16 million customizable colors with 4 RGB programmable modes. Moreover, Utech smart software can be easily installed and is compatible with windows and mac.
- Ergonomic design
- Extremely responsive sensors
- 16 programable button layout
- Battery saving modes
- RGB lighting
- Not ideal for small hands
- Utech smart software is not so impressive.
6. Cooler Master MM711 60G Glossy White Gaming Mouse
Cooler Master MM711 has an innovative design and amazing features that make it an ultimate choice for gamers. This product is very lightweight, durable, and reliable. For games like geometry dash, a mouse should be lightweight and have an ambidextrous shape so that the user shouldn’t feel any wrist fatigue.
Moreover, the MM711 gaming mouse has a gaming graded sensor and a very low click latency which increases its performance. It has a honeycomb design that has tiny holes that helps in ventilation and keep the palms sweat-free.
Cooler Master MM711 is a very lightweight mouse that weighs up to 5.3 ounces and a product dimension of 5.6 x 5.3 x 1.8 inches. This mouse has an eye-catching honeycomb design that not looks good but also helps in ventilation and prevents the mouse from overheating.
Furthermore, cooler master MM711 has smooth PTFE material mouse feet that move without any resistance and friction. Mouse feet have a consistent and smooth glide that’s ideal for gaming. Another amazing feature is RGB lighting that makes the gaming experience complete.
This product has an ergonomic design specially for right-handed gamers and 2 extra buttons are added for convenience. The innovative design cable gives a wireless experience and reduces weight and pull while swiping. It’s a great mouse at a great price.
● The MM71 has an ergonomic lightweight honeycomb shell design that provides supreme durability and reduces wrist fatigue.
● The Ultra weave cable is considered another great feature because it reduces cable pull while playing and results in quicker movements.
● Gaming graded optical sensors that are adjustable up to 16000 DPI give greater control, performance, and precision to its user. This mouse also offers low click latency and a greater gaming experience.
- ergonomic design
- gaming graded sensors
- PTFE mouse feet
- RGB Lights
- Quality is not good
7.Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro
Corsair Dark Core RGB is one of the best wireless mice for gaming it’s fast, accurate, and exceptionally responsive. It has an amazing dynamic design, 8 customizable buttons, RGB lighting, and a rubber palm rest. Moreover, this mouse has 3-way connectivity, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, USB, and sub-1ms slipstream wireless connectivity.
Furthermore, this product has low latency and a high polling rate that increases performance and makes it a gaming mouse. Corsair Darkcore pro is very comfortable in use and it is suitable for PC hardware.
Corsair Dark Core weighs up to 3.52 ounces and the product dimension is 5 x 3.5 x 1.69 inches. It has an amazingly comfortable shape and also has two interchangeable side grips. Moreover, RGB lighting makes it look more attractive and remarkable.
RGB nine-zone dynamic backlighting includes a light bar with five individually addressable RGB LEDs, offers countless customization of colors and lighting effects.
It has 8 programmable buttons that can be reconfigured and remapped by using the software. This mouse offers 50 hours of nonstop battery-powered wireless gaming and afterward, you can shift to wired mode and continue gaming. Furthermore, this product is rechargeable with easy use of the reversible USB connector.
- Corsair Darkcore offers accuracy and precision because of the custom PixArt 18,000 DPI optical sensor that is specially optimized for the wireless mouse because it takes extremely low power consumption.
- Another amazing feature is Hyper-polling technology it communicates with your device at 2,000Hz and increases the response rate.
- Corsair Dark offers High-performance Omron switches valued at more than 50 million clicks.
- CORSAIR iCUE software is used for assigning macros, customize RGB lighting effects, adjusting polling rate, and much more.
- Wireless and Bluetooth technology
- 8 customizable button
- RGB lighting
- Gaming graded optical sensors
- 50 hours’ battery life
- It is difficult to work with wire.
- Sometimes button doesn’t work properly
Buying Guide for Best Mouse for Geometry Dash
Geometry Dash is a rhythm-based game and it has become very popular nowadays. When you start playing geometry dash you don’t want to quit. The best mouse for geometry dash can change your whole game.
As we know that geometry dash is a fast-paced game and to win you should be perfect in controls. In my opinion, a good mouse for playing geometry dash should have the following attributes.
Sensors make your gaming experience more reactive and increase response time. For geometry dash, it’s recommended to use a mouse with optical sensors. The optical sensor provides accuracy and preciseness and reduces lag. Moreover, the optical sensor usually has adjustable DPI they have better speed and acceleration.
For geometry dash, your mouse should be lightweight. So, the player can easily flick the mouse around without resistance. Some companies are designing ergonomic-style mice that ensure a comfortable grip and make the game experience more special.
Gamers use a fingertip, palm, claw grip to enhance their game. It is necessary to choose a mouse style that you feel comfortable with. Both weight and shape of the mouse impact your gaming performance.
Wired or wireless
Most gamers think wireless mice are better than a wired mouse. It’s a misconception that wired mice are slow and unresponsive to modern games. However, wireless mouse and wired mouse function the same way. Wired mice are less expensive than a wireless mouse.
A good gaming mouse should provide its user with adjustability. Some people are left-handed and some are right. So the mouse buttons can easily be customized or tailored to personal preference. Now mostly gaming mouse optical sensors are also DPI adjustable.
The gaming mouse should have better button quality as the gamer need consistency and accuracy. Gaming mice should have low latency and high accuracy.
Is geometry dash compatible with a non-gaming mouse?
Yes, geometry dash is compatible with a non-gaming mouse but it affects the game. Geometry dash is a fast-paced game so, a gaming mouse is recommended as they are more responsive.
Should I use a wired or wireless mouse for geometry dash?
It doesn’t make any difference if your mouse is wireless or wired. Technology has improved now wired mice are as good are wireless. For playing geometry dash mouse should perform operations without delay. Moreover, should be responsive with low click latency.
What are the requirements for running a geometry dash?
Geometry dash requires a PC system with Windows XP or a Mac version for Apple devices. Geometry dash requires 512 MB of RAM and CPU equivalent to intel Pentium 4, graphic card of NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE, and most importantly 100MB free space for installation. You need a mouse, keyboard, or controller for navigation.
Which is the best mouse to use for geometry dash?
Geometry Dash is a fast-paced game. You can buy any gaming mouse that is lightweight with low click latency, optical sensor, accuracy, preciseness, durable, reliable and responsiveness is the best mouse. Geometry Dash is all about your skill you can use any gaming mouse according to your budget.
A perfect mouse makes a huge difference in the game. Fast-paced games like geometry dash require the right mouse because geometry dash is all about navigation control. In this article, the best mouse for geometry dash has been discussed in detail.
Although it is very hard to find the perfect mouse from thousands of mice. In my opinion, one should choose a mouse that is compatible with your gaming style and is highly responsive. Another thing ergonomically designed with a comfortable grip and lightweight mouse with low latency clicks makes the game like geometry dash easily and less hectic.
If you are a gamer or have a passion for gaming, most probably you have a custom-built gaming PC. Many believe a gaming PC is pretty much useless if you don’t have a gaming mouse. But, do I need a...
Knowing that a server treats computers as clients, server processors must be strong enough to take that load as well as have the ability to. Depending on the area the network is spread out on such as...