Focusing on a game can be ruptured awfully if your mouse is not up to the mark. It might seem to be worthless. Only the best mouse for drag clicking gave you a solution to this issue.
Veteran gamers are aware of a real gaming mouse. A subtle tap and drag, while the rest of the hand controls the program professionally. During competitive games, a high number of clicks is needed, and it can be difficult to achieve the target if the mouse is unable to drag clicking.
If you have your hands on the mouse, then there is no need to worry about anything. It is a simple and easy process as long as the mouse fits your hand size.
We have saved you from trouble and compiled a list of flawless drag click mouse that matches your speed and demand:
These Are Our Choices for The Best Mouse for Drag Clicking:
The following list comprises the 7 best drag clicking mice. They are designed especially for the user’s advantage and convenience.
- BEST VALUE- Razer DeathAdder V2 Gaming Mouse
- BEST OVERALL- Razer Basilisk v2 Wired Gaming Mouse
- BEST FOR GAMING- Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
- BEST AFFORDABLE- UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse RGB Wired
- BEST CLICKING MOUSE- Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse
- BEST DESIGN- Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
- BEST FOR ALL TIME- DELUX Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Scroll down to see what makes the mouse worth it and choose the best one for gaming.
1.Razer DeathAdder V2
The Razer DeathAdder V2 is a superb game mouse for FPS. The Razer DeathAdder Elite looks and sounds the same, but it does have a much-upgraded wire, athletic feet, and a profile turn.
This mouse also now has on-board memory so that you can save the mouse’s customization settings, which is perfect for Mac users since the macOS stability of the Synapse 3 program is not compatible.
This adjustable mouse has a wide variety of CPIs and an extremely low click latency. It is ideal for palms and should be comfortable for any hand size, but small hands find it difficult to use it.
The RazerDeathAdder is an exceptional mouse for those who are looking for the best mouse under 50 dollars. This mouse comes with high quality features that are explained from a gamer’s experience.
Adjustable DPI: The RazerDeathAdder version 2 has a wide range of 20,000 DPI sensitivity. A gamer needs this option for their preferable DPI for adjusting in-game sensitivity. The range goes like400/800/1600/2400/3200 DPI.
Nice aesthetics: On the back of the mouse, there is a Razer icon which is consists of RGB lights. It is not important for aiming or drag clicking, but it gives the user an energy boost caused by pleasing looks.
Long and protected cords: The wire on this mouse is quite long for any pc and laptop user. With a mouse bungee, you can enjoy the wireless feeling. The end cords are protected with high-quality plastic/ rubber mechanism that keeps the mouse safe from sudden pulls or situations that have a chance of damaging.
Best mouse for small palms: This mouse is on the smaller side. Many people struggle with buying mice, because not every mouse can fit in their palm. For smaller hands, the Razer Death Adder is the best choice Razer.
Well built: The mouse is built with high quality plastic which is best for light weight and better clicks. The design is excellent for people who want to buy an ergonomic mouse. Razer is known for its designs and structure.
Top notch sensor: Razer is known for its sensor. The quick output you will receive is going to please you more than anything (if you are a true gamer). IT is fast, reliable, and stunning. Many beginner gamers use the DeathAdder for FPS gaming, RPG gaming, GTA 5, and many more games. For a low budget, the mouse is brilliant.
– Razer has free software that can manage every Razer gadget. This mouse’s DPI, color RGB light, and other settings can be adjusted with that software.
– Best Razer mouse under 50 dollars
– Comes with a warranty.
– Has excellent customer service.
– Professional in-game experience.
– It is only 105 grams. It’s not super light, but it is not heavy either.
– We do not suggest the Razer DeathAdder mouse for bigger palms. Unless your gripping style is from your fingertips.
2.Razer Basilisk v2 Wired Gaming Mouse
Razer Basilisk is the best mouse for drag clicking that can be connected with your Alexa device as well. According to the NPD group, and US retail tracking service, Razer Basilisk is the number one gaming peripherals that are manufactured in the United States.
Razer Basilisk has an optical movement detection technology, designed for right-hand orientation. It is smoothly manageable, and not too rough or heavy to handle. The advanced features make it unique and flawless in use.
Razer Basilisk has optical movement detection technology, designed for right-hand orientation. It is smoothly manageable, and not too rough or heavy to handle. The advanced features make it unique and flawless in use.
Choose your comfortable DPI: Unlike the previous mouse with 20,000 DPI sensitivity, the Razer Basilisk V2 Wired gaming mouse comes with true 20,000 DPI movements. You can switch the DPI from 800/1800/4000/9000/20000 DPI.
Pretty aesthetics: Just like the previous mouse this mouse with embedded with the Razer logo that has RGB lights. This little detail adds a lot to your setup exterior. The RGB lights on a nice mousepad help you to boost your confidence level before every game you play.
Programmable mouse button: Programmable buttons are always appreciated in gaming. It helps the user to use keybind to make shortcuts. It ensures less focus on the keyboard and more control from your fingers on the mouse.
Top notch optical sensor: With the Razer’s well-known Razer Focus+ optical sensor is made with perfection. With the accuracy of this mouse, your fast movements will be tracked quicker and smoother.
Silky mouse feet: The mouse feet glide quite smoothly on a mousepad. We did not face any breaks or extra movements while gliding the mouse at a fast pace. This way, the mouse requires less manpower for drag clicking.
Lightweight: The mouse is only 92 grams. It is quite light for a drag clicking mouse. The mouse will require less effort, but the mouse will need some effort to glide the mouse on a big mousepad.
– Even though this mouse is wired, the mouse doesn’t feel heavy. With a mouse bungee, you will be able to eliminate more weight and it will give the mouse a wireless feel.
– ergonomic shape makes the mouse easy to grip. It ensures 0% fatigue.
– A long cord that is protected for the maximum life of the mouse.
– The mouse is quite nice, but it does not come with a default 400 DPI. You can still change the DPI 400 from the free Razer software.
3.Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
Customers often wonder what creation this is because the Logitech G903 Wireless gaming mouse is not everyone’s cup of tea. This mouse cannot be easily accessed by beginners for it is the game of gamers.
It might not be on your priority list if you are not here for professional gaming otherwise, this one is your go-to best gaming mouse for drag clicking. This is that mouse that makes drag clicking seems like the easiest thing on this planet, only professionals can understand this dilemma!
The Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse is the choice of many beginners and professional esports players. Let’s see what makes the mouse stand out.
No wire no worries: The Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse allows the user to drag click without being bound to a wire. Wired mice are equally good but there is only one issue. Wires tend to get stuck if not managed properly. With this mouse, you can glide the mouse all over your mousepad without worrying about any wire.
Hyper fast scroll: Scroll on all Logitech mice are always praiseworthy. The scroll is ultra-smooth and works like a charm. The mechanism used for the scroll makes using this underrated button easier and faster.
Top notch sensor: Logitech is known for its top-notch optical sensors. Gamers prefer Logitech mice for drag clicking because of the accuracy and fast input.
Logitech DPI: Logitech DPI settings are always cherished by gamers. It is accurate, you can change it quickly and it works very well as it should.
Lightweight: With the mouse being 110 grams, this mouse is neither heavy nor light. It does and doesn’t require much effort. Basically, this mouse is brilliant for those who are looking for a little weight in a mouse.
Aesthetics: The Logitech logo is embedded on the mouse with an LED RGB light feature. This adds a lot to users’ setup aesthetics. RGB is not important as we have mentioned earlier, but it gives a nice feeling.
– The mouse is used by many gamers. If you are into Esports, this is a decent choice for beginners.
– The mouse is perfect for drag clicking in Minecraft and other FPS games.
– With the mouse being ergonomic, the user will not face any fatigue.
– The G HUB free software might need a restart once in a while. It is rare, but still a possibility.
4.UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse RGB Wired
As the name suggests, this best mouse for drag clicking actually smart enough to function properly and abide by the clicks of each fingertip.
It would not be wrong to say that this one abides by your wishes and works in sync with users’ thought processes. A smooth and steady experience with Utech Smart Venus Gaming Mouse will make you regret the time and money wasted on the expensive and unworthy mouse for drag flicking.
The UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse RGB Wired offers our Minecraft veterans a brilliant design and functions. The mouse looks very intimidating, but trust us, you are going to love it.
Ergonomic design: The ergonomic design of the thing mouse is best for Minecraft drag clicking. As we have mentioned earlier, the mouse looks a little chunky to work with. Once you place your palm on the mouse, you will get comfortable in no time.
Many programmable buttons: With 12 programmable buttons, the mouse can make the keyboard almost useless. Don’t get our words wrong, a keyboard is very necessary for movements and other things. By keybinding or programming the buttons you can perform a lot of actions from the mouse without focusing too much on your keyboard.
For heavy mouse users: There are a lot of gamers who like to use a heavier mouse. This mouse being 2.4 grams helps the user to move the mouse smoothly despite its weight.
Long wire: The long wire gives the user the freedom of gliding the mouse on a mousepad. The cord ends are nicely protected for long lasting service. If you face any problems with wire management, buy a mouse bungee to prevents that.
Nice aesthetics: This mouse is also embedded with the UtechSmart logo and it lights up. It adds that nice effect to your setup and makes you look cool!
– 12 programmable buttons for more shortcuts and less hassle.
– Fits perfectly in your palm.
– Fast scrolling
– The design is quite durable.
– The Utech mouse can take a little time to get used to. The 12 buttons make it look difficult to use. With a little time, you can get used to the tool without issues.
5.Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse
You would not get something like this in the market. This mouse speaks for itself; at first glance and you can tell that Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse is the King of the house. Compact yet highly advanced, with a smooth gliding quality, this one has everything that a pro-gamer seeks.
This professional gaming mouse has unexplainable qualities that make it easier and reliable to use. You can only appreciate it after using it because otherwise, you would not know what an amazing creation it is.
The Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming mouse benefits the user in every game. Either you are drag clicking or not, this mouse does a very good job in accuracy and quick clicks.
Ergonomic design: The design of the mouse is perfect for drag clicking. It is comfortable to use and handle. It doesn’t give the user any fatigue.
Wireless: The mouse being wireless gives the user full freedom of gliding the mouse on the mousepad.
Fast scroll: The scroll on this mouse is fast and easy. It does not require any pressure to use the scroll. It is programmable and makes it easier to use. Gamers tend to use scrolls for jumping.
5G laser Sensor: The 5G laser sensor makes the mouse fast and accurate. Without anaccurate sensor, gaming is a disaster. With the Razer Mamba, tracking your target and taking action will be faster than ever.
Programmable buttons on the front: The two buttons on the front are programmable. It will help you to keybind actions for more shortcuts.
Aesthetics: The Razer Mamba mouse also comes with an RGB logo. It looks very nice under low lights and adds cool aesthetics to your setup.
– It is very comfortable to use, even for beginners.
– Not too heavy and not too light.
– Sleek-looking Razer mouse.
– High-quality sensors.
– If you used lightweight mice before, this can take a little time for you to get adjusted.
6.Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse
Logitech G Pro is highly advanced and intricately manufactured as the best drag clicking mouse. It is unique due to its innovative and advanced manufacturing qualities that can be understood by pro users of drag clicking mice.
It would not be wrong to say that this mouse takes away the cake when it comes to the best drag clicking mouse out there. Well, we have the Logitech G pro mouse on our list. This mouse is known by everyone in the gaming community. Let’s look at the features and know more about the mouse.
Number one mouse: Logitech G Pro is a favorite mouse of most of the gamers out there. We love Logitech for many reasons that will be mentioned below. This mouse is known to be the number one choice of Shroud, Tenz, Shazam, and many more esports players.
Best sensor: Logitech is known for using the best sensors in their mice. No wonder why they are so popular. The Logitech g pro’s sensor is highly accurate and quick. To hit those shots at a faster pace, this mouse is great.
Lightweight: Logitech G Pro mouse is for those who are used to playing with a lightweight mouse. This mouse is only 80 grams and can be lighter if you remove the detachable side buttons.
Different choices of DPI: From default 400 to 3600 DPI, you can switch it up to 25,600 DPI. This is brilliant if you want to explore the crazy movements.
Ergonomic: The G pro mouse is quite comfortable to use. you won’t feel any fatigue or soreness in your hands while playing with the g pro.
Wireless: With the mouse being wireless you are getting the freedom of gliding the mouse all over your mousepad. The mouse charges quickly and lasts for a long time.
– Voted for the first choice by many professionals.
– The removable weight makes the mouse lighter.
– One of the best quality mice you can find.
– High-quality optical sensor.
– This mouse is more suitable for FPS gaming than drag clicking
7.Delux Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Delux Ambidextrous is the finest gaming mouse for the best drag clicking that you will come across. These are not just words but actual experiences from people who have used this model over the years.
Beautifully manufactured in fine shape, this mouse will eventually catch your attention even if you prefer not to buy it in the first place. The charm it exudes matches its work in a fine manner.
If you want a cool-looking mouse for drag clicking this might be it. Last but not least we have Delux Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse which has many features that can help you with Drag clicking.
Chroma RGB light: As we have said, RGB lights are not important but add a lot of nice looks to a setup. In this case, it is also not different. It’s nice and looks futuristic.
Sensor: With Esports grade sensor, this mouse is capable of doing everything fast. The input is accurate and quicker than it sounds.
Ergonomic design: The mouse is designed ergonomically, it will support your whole palm and give you 0 fatigue. This mouse is one of the best for drag clicking.
Programmable buttons: This mouse comes with programmable buttons that can be keybinded for easy shortcuts in-game.
DPI choices: The mouse DPI of this mouse starts with 1000 DPI. From that, you can change it to 1000/2000/4000/8000/16000 DPI.
– The mouse is ergonomic and very comfortable to use.
– You can remove the weights to make the mouse lighter
– High quality Esports grade sensor.
– At first glance, this mouse looks tough to use.
Tidbits on Drag Clicking
Just in case, you are aware of the drag clicking technique, we will enlighten you with its benefits! There is a high chance that you would have been using it but knowing what it is called, or what are its other uses or hacks!
Drag Clicking is simply another clicking style that is used to register a higher number of clicks per second. It is very important to get a higher number of clicks in a second in a few games and programs, and that is only possible if you have the best mice for drag clicking.
This technique is useful in games like Minecraft, where more clicks determine more action! If you do not have a mouse that is pro at drag clicking, there is a high chance that you would not be able to deliver your best in the game.
A quality drag clicking mouse ensures a successive press by simply dragging a finger over it. Less exertion vouches for a better drag clicking mouse.
Beware! Not all mice can be used for drag clicking. There are many things you have to consider before buying a mouse for drag clicks.
HIGHS AND LOWS OF DRAG CLICKING
– It is not easy but with practice, drag clicking will take you far.
– Improves gaming movements and accuracy, especially in Minecraft.
– Drag clicking is efficient in competitive or esports fields.
– The high number of clicks will make you the faster one.
– Not all servers support drag clicking.
– Servers not promoting drag-out could lead to your ban and ban your additional access.
– Always check whether your server allows drag clicking or not to remain on the safer side.
Drag Clicking Mouse- A Buying Guide
There are few important things that you must keep in view before buying your best drag clicking mouse. Here are a few friendly guidelines to make your experience trouble-free!
– Ensure that the grip of your mouse is intact, and it is not slipping from your hand, otherwise, there is no use in spending money on it. Mouse with a good grip and bump in the center ensure smooth clicking. Therefore, travel and compact mice are strictly not recommended.
– In order to register more clicks, keep in mind that the debounce delay is lowered. Usually, new mice have a high debounce delay, mice like Glorious Model D and Model O provide the access to lower the debounce delay. This feature is available in other mice through advanced mechanical or optical switches.
– Keep a check on the material used on the surface of the mouse. It should not be highly resistive otherwise the fingers would be prevented from dragging. Rubberized matte material is highly recommended in this scenario. Drag click tape can also be used for a better grip as it sticks to the mouse. The best part about drag click tape is that it is not expensive at all and provides high-quality results.
– You might find it difficult to access this best drag clicking mouse initially, especially if you are not used to their functions. No worries, as practice will only make you better at it. The more you use it the better you will get at accessing it.
– If you want to buy any mouse from online stores, make sure to know every feature of the mouse you are willing to buy. Also, make sure that you know your grip style. Some gaming mice have an unusual grip style which can be pretty uncomfortable.
– Don’t cheap out while buying gaming gear. Gaming mice are designed for gaming and the gears help you to get a better experience at gaming. Also, gamers use their gears quite aggressively, and gaming mice are designed to be tolerant. So, spend some extra bucks to get gears that won’t need an upgrade anytime soon.
– If you got a friend who bought a new mouse, and you want that mouse too, make sure to give it a try before you buy it. It may work perfectly for his gaming style, but you can’t say the same for yourself.
– Buy from authentic links and stores. Do not get deceived by posts like “50% off on x mouse”. Discounts like that are bogus. It is impossible for a store to sell authentic and intact products at such a cheap rate.
– Always know how the warranty works. You may face some issues with your mouse after buying it. To replace the product, you need to claim the warranty. So don’t forget to get your warranty papers, and study them thoroughly.
After these 9 steps, you will be able to buy a gaming mouse without dealing with any issues.
Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Can I buy the best drag clicking mouse on amazon?
Certainly, they all are available on Amazon right now.
Is the Teflon used in mice dangerous?
We cannot dispute the existence of Teflon in all mice, but its use is completely healthy and free of all triggers. We suggest that mice, particularly kids and animals, be kept out of control.
Does the mouse change colors?
The UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse is 100% RGB, and it changes colors.
Are these mice suitable for people with tiny hands?
These mice are particularly intended for people with big or small hands. The customization option is therefore available at all times. People will pick the mouse to match their preferred size.
The Razer Chroma RGB is supported by which mouse?
Basilisk V2 supports Razer Chroma RGB, it has a full spectrum of 16.8 million colors.
What is the dial at the bottom of the mouse?
The dial at the bottom of the mouse helps in tuning the scroll wheel resistance or tactile depending on the user’s preference. This allows the activation of bunny hops, weapon selection, and many more.
What is the form factor of Basilisk V2?
The form factor of basilisk is an improved right-handed ergonomic form.
Can the scroll wheel spin freely like Logitech’s mouse?
It might not be possible, unfortunately, however, the tension on the scroll can be adjusted to your liking.
Last but not the Least
From the above information, you must know all about the best drag clicking mouse. So, don’t be fooled by any random mouse that claims to provide seamless drag clicking. It is hard to come across actual products that deliver satisfactory results.
We have compiled the above list after much contemplation and research. It is a result of several months to ensure that you are not deceived by fancy words anymore.
The above options are recommended by users themselves, so you can trust the opinions of consumers rather than manufacturers without any doubt!. Also, read mouse DPI for FPS.
I am a professional writer and a technology enthusiast. I love to explore the latest technological advancements that exist out there in the world and share details about them with others.
I consider myself as a person who is hungry for technology at all times. Along with my passion, I have also contributed a lot towards numerous technology-related sites as well.
I am looking forward to taking that to the next level through this website.