Are you looking for the best laptop but don’t want to invest a lot in a single device? Getting the best laptop under 500 dollars with SSD is a challenging task. But, where there is a will there is always a way. So, we’re here to help you by minimizing load to your pocket.
The laptop is not just a device but also your support system. That’s why you can never imagine completing your tasks without a laptop. Because from online classes to drive to your business meetings, your laptop is your partner.
Note that, never consider your budget as a restriction to qualitative products. Because you can still get all compelling features within a single device to share your workload. In this review, our general focus is to deal with all your concerns.
Because everyone has different choices. However, seeking a suitable laptop with all essential applications is a time-consuming task. So, do not purchase a laptop without researching well.
In this regard, we’re here to help you with your decision. Here’s a list of the top six best laptops under 500 dollars with SSD which we think are the best laptops with all specifications people demand.
In a Hurry-Up: Best Laptop Under 500 Dollars with SSD
We’re here to guide you about the best laptop that delivers every aspect of your computing. Let’s ease your search with our top 6 best laptop 500 dollars.
Whether you’re going to buy for completing your university projects, accomplishing your business tasks, connecting with your online classes, for gaming purposes, video editing, or for entertainment. This given list of our best laptops under 500 dollars will be worth your all considerations:
- Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD display
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14″ Laptop, 14.0″ FHD 1920 x 1080 Display
- ASUS F512JA-AS34 VivoBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop
- 2021 HP 15.6″ HD Thin with AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Processor
- 2020 Newest Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop 15.6 FHD IPS Display
- HP Elitebook 840 G1 14.0 Inch High-Performance Laptop Computer
Before you buy a laptop, you need to get some idea about it, Here we will review your 6 perfect laptops for under 500 dollars with SSD. it will help you to choose the best and most worthy one.
Acer Aspire laptop with IPS display is our top pick because of its powerful performance. This portable laptop will be your partner everywhere. Due to its AMD Ryzen 3 3200U processor, you can use it to complete any complicated job.
Moreover, its visual showcase with a Full HD IPS display will amaze you with its sterling quality. In addition, there’s no need to charge it repeatedly because of its powerful battery life of 7.5 hours.
Following are key features of the Acer Aspire 5 slim laptop:
- With 15.6 inches a full HD IPS display with a narrow bezel design introduce true colors to your screen
- Due to the presence of AMD Ryzen 3 3200U processor and Vega-3 graphics show powerful performance.
- It offers 7.5 hours of battery life.
- Music lovers can enjoy their music through its novel speaker design.
- It is easily portable due to its lightweight and aluminum top cover.
- This product provides more range of ports that contain HDMI USB 3.1 and USB 2.0.
- It offers 4GB memory with 128GB SSD.
Acer Aspire has a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution with 3.5 GHz memory speed. It has two 2.0 USB ports while one 3.0 USB port. Item weight is 3.97 pounds with the windows 10 operating system. The flash memory size is 128GB.
The product dimensions are 14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71inches. The item model number isA515-43-R19L with silver color. Acer has a wireless type 802.11ac.
- Audio quality is highly admirable
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Long battery life
- Screen quality is quite good
- The keyboard backlights turn off after a certain time
If you’re in search of a handy laptop then avail of this option. Because Lenovo IdeaPad offers several ideal features that everybody demands to deal with daily tasks. Its 14” screen with a narrow bezel design has a high-resolution power laptop to ensure clarity.
Moreover, its multi-core processing power will provide you with fast access to almost everything. You can enjoy entertaining programs to video calling with clear sound. As there are two high-quality speakers within this laptop.
However, you can also use Maximum mode to speed up or battery saving mode for quieter use.
Here are some important features of Lenovo IdeaPad 3 with a 14” screen:
- Lenovo delivers powerful performance with AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon graphics.
- You can enjoy more viewing with the help of a 14-inch screen with a narrow bezel design.
- Two speakers within the laptop deliver high-quality audio.
- Its Q-control provides battery saving and fasting mode.
- With the help of a physical shutter for a webcam, you can secure your privacy.
- It contains three USB ports.
Lenovo IdeaPad has an 8GB memory size with a 2.1GHz CPU speed. Its display resolution maximum is 1920*1080 pixels. The hard disk size is 256 GB with a 14-inch screen.
Its weight is 3.30 pounds. The item dimension for this laptop is 12.88 x 9.49 x 0.78 inches. Wireless communication standard is 802.11 ac.
- Perfectly handles video editing
- Keyboard has comfortable keys that help in typing
- Runs fastly without any issue
- Microphone and camera quality is poor
ASUS is offering a perfect laptop with a four-sided nano edge display. This laptop will be your traveling partner. It will absolutely make its place within your bag due to its lightweight and thin laptop
However, its unique manufacturing design with an Ergo-lift hinge holds the display angle and adds a 2-degree keyboard tile to help with typing.
This thin Asus laptop has a 15.6-inch screen with 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution. It has 8GB graphics card ram size. It owns two 2.0 port USBs and two 3.0 port USBs. With operating 10S Windows, it has item number F512JA-AS34. Its weight is 3.75 pounds only.
The product dimensions are 14.1 x 9.1 x 0.78 inches. However, it has two processor counts without an optical drive. The flash memory size is128 GB with DDR4 SDRAM memory type.
Following are some most amazing features of ASUS Vivobook:
- The manufacturing design has a four-sided nano-edge display with a 88% screen-to-body ratio.
- It owns the latest 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 computer processing unit.
- Touchpad also includes a single fingerprint sensor to start your laptop without typing a password.
- Due to the presence of an Ergo-lift hinge, you can type comfortably.
- It’s Windows 10 S mode will help you to perform fastly. In fact, you can approach other apps that aren’t present in the Microsoft store through three simple steps.
- ASUS offers an 8GB ram with 128GB SSD to its all users.
- Backlight keyboard helps out during night usage
- Enable to use for light gaming
- Offers multiple USB connections
- Speaker is not too loud for music lovers
- Poor screen display
HP Elitebook 840 is going to be your favorite because it’s a high-performance laptop and extraordinary features. If you want to use multiple apps simultaneously then it will never disappoint you.
Its 14 inches screen with a narrow bezel design provides you with a bright and widescreen view. You can store all your data as it offers a 256GB SSD.
The 14 inches screen with maximum screen resolution is 1366 x 768 Pixels. Its ram size is 8GB while its memory speed is 2133MHz. HP has four 2.0 port USBs and one 3.0 port USB. Its wireless type is 802.11bgn.
This laptop has 6 pounds in weight. The product dimensions are 20 x 12 x 3 inches with 0.01 hard drive rotational speed. It has two processor counts with a flash memory size of 240GB.
Following are some most important features of HP Elitebook 840:
- With a CPU speed of 1.9GHz, it works perfectly to speed up all processes.
- HP Elitebook offers a 14 inches display screen with higher resolution.
- It has four connections for installing data from a USB.
- Intel HP offers 16 GB.
- With Windows 10 Professional operating system, it comes up with Intel Core i5-4300U.
- Superfast with the ability to run multiple applications
- Multiple USB ports
- Extremely suitable for work-related tasks
- It has poor screen quality
The newest Acer Aspire is becoming a popular choice when you search for the best laptop under 500 dollars. Acer always offers high-quality products to its buyers. This laptop has a slim design with a crystal clear screen display of 15.6 inches.
Most importantly, this laptop has Windows 10 operating within it but you can switch to Windows 10 prosection by following a few simple steps.
It has 15.6 inches screen display with 1920×1080 screen resolution. The graphic processor is Vega 3 Graphics. However, its weight is 3.97 pounds with a memory speed of 3.5GHz.
The product dimensions are 14.31 x 9.74 x 0.71 inches. It offers a 4 GB ram with 128GB SSD with two processor counts. The operating system is Windows 10 with availability in silver color.
Acer believes in providing quality to buyers. Here are the principal features of the Acer Aspire 5 slim laptop:
- It comes with a wide 15.6 inches full HD IPS display to deliver an amazing screen view.
- With the presence of AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, it provides powerful performance.
- Due to the 128 GB SSD, it offers massive storage.
- Strong communication power PCI-e SSDs are excellent for your gaming passion.
- Hard drives work 15 times faster than traditional ones.
- It ensures 7.5 hours of battery life.
- Provides high speed to deal with multiple applications
- Delivers high gaming speed storage
- Battery life is quite good
- Very easy to upgrade
- Speaker sound is not too loud
Another excellent pick with multiple features. You can also consider this HP light laptop due to its outstanding performance. HP offers a micro-edge display with a narrow bezel design. Its hard drive is faster than other traditional ones.
15.6 inches screen with 1366×768 screen resolution. It has wireless type 802.11ac with three 3.0 USB ports. The operating system is Windows 10S with item model number 15-ef1040. The product dimensions are 14.11 x 9.53 x 0.78 inches with 3.75 pounds of weight. It has two processor counts with 7 hours of battery life.
Following are exceptional features of the 2021 HP laptop:
- The AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Dual-Core Processor enables powerful performance.
- It has a 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD hard drive.
- HP offers three USB connections with one 1.4b HDMI.
- This product has a 720p HD camera with digital microphones.
- The color of the keyboard is silver with a numeric keypad.
- The Screen Size is 15.6 inches with a non-touch display pad.
- Offers excellent display
- It runs fastly to manage multiple tasks
- Shipping prices for some countries are high.
Buying Guide To Buying The Best SSD Laptops Under 500
In order to buy the best laptop for under 500 dollars with SSD, you need to consider multiple aspects. Because you can still get a better stylish laptop within this budget.
So, do not compromise over lower-performance laptops. Here’s a buying guide to help you with your choice. There are a few common points that you should note before buying.
Size of the laptop: Firstly, you need to consider the laptop size. If your priority is a portable laptop then go for the small size. But there are multiple laptops available with lightweight and slim designs. The lightweight laptops will help you everywhere.
CPU: Different laptops utilize variable processors. But most commonly Core i-3, Core i-5, Core i-7 are operational in budget-specific laptops. Usually, systems with entry-level use Core i-3, Core i-5 works fastly and also supports some gaming applications.Mainly Core i-7 supports multiple applications and works fastly. Many models also use AMD’s Ryzen mobile CPU that supports all gaming applications with higher speed.
USB ports: Most importantly, you need to check connections for USB ports. If a model offers 3.0 and 2.0 both then go for it. But if you have access to a 3.1 USB port within your budget get it. Because it offers a throughput of 10GB.
The screen of the laptop: You also need to check screen resolution first that must be equal to1920x1080 or more than it. Screen size could be your choice if you want a portable handy laptop then you can get from 13 inches to 14 inches.
Keyboard: Backlit keyboards work better when you need to use them at night. A comfortable keyboard eases the typing process. So, always choose a keyboard with all the proper keys mentioned on it.
Some questions may arise in your mind regarding the laptop. Let’s give you a clear answer to your searching questions.
What is an ultrabook?
Ultrabooks are like netbooks or tablets that are smaller in size and easily portable. But ultrabooks have many internal computing features that laptops can perform.
What is 2-in-1 in PC?
This means a laptop with two features that could be a tablet and a laptop too. So, you can use it as a tablet when you need it and can turn it into a laptop again.
Is it okay to use your laptop every day?
Yes, it is completely okay but keep it charged so it never shuts down during usage.
What do I do if my hard disk fails to start?
You just need to restart your laptop. This restarting activity will help you to determine the problem. If it does not restart then you need to contact an IT professional to resolve the issue.
How can I clean my keyboard?
You can use a thin object or knife to get keys out and must remember their places on the keyboard.
Here in the above review, our purpose was to provide you with the best options available to ease your search. All the above picks of the best laptop under 500 dollars with SSD are budget-friendly choices. Moreover, all the above-mentioned products are high-quality to deal with your workload. You just need to go through all products and get the perfect one that suits you.